Legal and Secretarial Matters
Legal and Secretarial matters are best left to the experts which is why we bring the A-team to provide a full range of services. Our large team of professionals work with you to ensure your interests are represented, compliance handled and documentation updated and maintained. Our range of services includes:
- Secretarial Audit and Corporate Governance Certification
- Conversion of financial data to XBRL mode and filing of the same with MCA
- Opinion on corporate law matters
- Drafting/Vetting of Legal and Commercial Contracts, Agreements, Notices, Undertakings, declarations and legal documentations
- Legal, Financial and Managerial Due Diligence
- Preparation of Transaction Documentation, Analysis, Negotiation and Settling of Terms in respect of various transactions including Property Deals
- Preparation, Scrutiny and negotiating terms contained in Shareholders & Share Subscription Agreements
- Opinion on intellectual property related matters
- Regulatory compliance and statutory filings with FDI, RBI, TMR and related issues.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities on legal issues
- Litigation services such as preparation of briefs, coordination on counsel engagement and drafting and vetting of pleadings, legal research on issues and best assistance and follow-ups
- Advisory services on Contract management/administration and control, contract warehousing and progress monitoring
- Liaison and interaction with Company Advocates, Solicitors and Legal Consultants
- Expert representation for your business before the NCLT on matters ranging from amalgamation, reconstruction, compromise, arrangements, disputes, arbitration and more
- We handle matters pertaining to the Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code of 2016
- We also manage insolvency and liquidation proceedings for corporates and individuals
Corporate & Commercial Matters
Stanch Co. offers legal and consultancy services in all areas of corporate law and commercial matters, and is well equipped to handle all of the complexities of Indian commercial laws. This includes handling the transactional, regulatory, and operational aspects of doing business in India. This ranges from establishing business operations in India (whether by a domestic or a foreign owned entity), obtaining necessary legal approvals and regulatory compliances, structuring operations and investment vehicles, conducting full-fledged due diligence, providing taxation advice, and negotiating and representing clients in various other aspects of a transaction.
Our expertise extends to providing end-to-end in-house support, from drafting and negotiating commercial contracts, joint venture associations, handling mergers and acquisitions, business and asset transfers, and corporate restructuring. Further, we have vast experience in dealing with contracts and services in the marketing, technology transfer, SAAS, winding-up and all aspects of foreign direct investment (FDI).